Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight Zone

I will be the first to admit that I'm a DIE-HARD, and I mean DIE-HARD, "Twilight" fan! This past week my mom, my sisters, and I went to see the new movie and I LOVED it! I've already seen it twice (once again this last Tuesday with a ton of die-hard friends! So fun!)! There's just nothing I don't love about the whole thing! And I can guarantee that this won't be the last time I'll see it! It makes me want to read the books again. After Carter was born I found myself just sitting and feeding him all day and my mom suggested that I start the series. Needless to say that the next few weeks were completely consumed with the books and I loved every minute! Paul would laugh some nights and say, "Aren't you tired? You're up all night with the baby." And I wouldn't even care! I'd take the books with me to three o' clock AM feedings and read the night away! I could go on and on about all my obsessions, but for those of you who have read it know that you can't find words for it! So here's the pics of my incredibly fun night! I LOVE TWILIGHT!

If it wouldn't seem so obsessive, I'd have this poster on my bedroom wall! I'm just like a high school teenager!
My Vampire Tendencies!

Me, my mom, and my sisters


Frozen Yogurt After a Movie is Always a Good Idea

4 comments:

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

I have to admit...the movie was pretty darn good! How is the soundtrack?!?

Than and Erica said...

I, too, am a twilight junkie, but I have been too nervous to watch the movie. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Than and Erica said...

And not fair that you only turned 25! 25 and three kids...pretty impressive. :)

5fords said...

My mom just gave me the books to read, so maybe this weekend I will be able to start reading. I hear they are really good.