Friday, November 21, 2008

Sarah Turns 25!

This past Wednesday was my 25th birthday and it was fun! The only reservations I have about it are that now I'm on the downhill side to 30...But it was a fun day nonetheless. I had lunch and a little shopping with my mom. Then that night Paul took me to Idaho Falls for dinner at Johnny Carino's and shopping. then we came home where Paul had two amazing ice cream cakes (one chocolate, one mint!) and candles. My family had come over for it also. So we sang and ate cake and opened gifts and it was just F-U-N! Paul always outdoes himself and makes the day so wonderful!




4 comments:

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Happy Belated B-Day! Hope you had a great one..sounds like you had a fun day!

The Finlays said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day.

5fords said...

I am glad you had a fun birthday. You guys have a beautiful family. I can't believe how big Kate is now. Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. My mom headed up to Idaho to be with my brother, so we will be with Dustins family. Talk to you soon.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Will you guys be in Oroville over Christmas? We'll be there a little over a week. I hope our paths cross in the future. We'd love to see you!