Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eight is Great

Thanks for the tag Kristel!

8 THINGS

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:
Greek
The Office
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Seinfeld
What I Like About You
Gilmore Girls
Whose Line is it Anyway

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
New York Burritto
Fongs
Craigos
Olive Garden
Applebees
Quiznos
Texas Roadhouse
Johnny Carinos

8 Things that happened today:
Presidency Meeting
Carter Actually took naps
Washed a load of dishes three times before figuring out what was wrong with my dishwasher
Washed one load of laundry and ran out of soap
Talked to my mom on the phone
Took a nap!!!!!
Listened to the Twilight soundtrack
Mediated for Kate and Liz that can’t seem to get along

8 Things I am looking forward to:
Being debt free (same as you Kristel!)
Having Carter sleep though the night
Losing a little weight
The weather getting warmer (I know…we’ve only just begun!)
The release of “Twilight” on DVD!
The new Harry Potter movie
A Second Honeymoon
Going to Europe

8 Things on my wish list:
Clothes
A night of sleep
Candy that won’t make me fat (Does this Exist?!!)
A great Christmas for the kids
A battery charger for my digital camera
A new Nikon camera that takes like the real deal, but is digital
My own craft room
Three-day getaway with my hubby! NO KIDS!

8 People to tag:
Annie Hebdon
Brigitte Papa
Erica Finley
Ashley Stallings
Chris Stokes
Rachel Carter
Rhiannon Patrick
Mia Cavaness

No comments: