Monday, November 17, 2008

Kate's First HUGE Haircut

Kate's trademark since birth has always been her hair. It's always been thick, and long, and curly, and oh so beautiful! Well, this past weekend se begged me to let her get a haircut - a real one! We've had several trims but this was a whopping 10 inches! It was kind of sad - the end of an era, for mom and dad anyway. For her it was a giant step to being a big girl and she LOVES it! Still days later we're being asked, "Do you love my hair?! I've always wanted it like this you know. I think my hair is very beautiful, actually." She really is getting so big and I guess sooner or later parents have to let go - even to things as ridiculous as hair!
BEFORE

AFTER (with a sucker for being so good!)




THE WHOLE PILE!


CUTE IN A CAPE

ALL WASHED UP




No comments: