Friday, December 19, 2008

Missing Kyle

Christmas time seems to make the absence of loved ones seem more noticeable. And today I'm missing by brother, Kyle! He's serving a mission right now in London, England. He's been out for fifteen months and we can't wait to talk to him on Christmas! He faithfully emails every week and I try my best to do the same but will admit to forgetting a week here and there. Ther reason I miss him so much is because he's so great! I can't think of a person who's kinder or more humble. And he most definitely makes me laugh and knows how to have fun! We used to meet for lunch once a week and we'd always go to Fongs where we'd sit and talk about our problems and try to help each other through them. He's a great listener. and I know he's where he's supposed to be - it's just hard to not miss him sometimes! But he'll be home before we know it and he can't wait to meet Carter! He's a great uncle and the girls just adore him. They ask about him all the time! WE MISS YOU, KYLE!

1 comment:

5fords said...

Kyle has a really nice sister. Does he get to look at your blog? Merry Christmas Fairbanks Family!