Thursday, December 18, 2008

Little Momma


I just had to post because Kate is so cute at taking care of her little brother. Liz is too but she won't hold still long enough for a picture and so all I have is this recent picture of Kate and Carter. Carter LOVES his sisters and they are so good at making him laugh! And whenever I need a minute to get something done, Kate says, I'll watch him for you mom!" and then holds him and loves him and is such a good little mommy! My favorite happened this last weekend in the car. Paul and I had attempted to take all the kids shopping with us. It had been a long trip and the kids were tired. We were on our way home and Carter was in the back crying non-stop. All of the sudden we hear Kate singing, "Come stop your crying, it will be alright, just take my hand hold it tight...." She then proceeded to sing him the entire song "You'll be in my Heart" from the movie "Tarzan". It was SO CUTE! She and Liz are the greatest sisters and I feel like such a lucky mom for having so much help!

1 comment:

Kristel said...

That is soooo sweet!!!