Monday, October 13, 2008


I just found a great website that helps turn your blog into a hardbound book and so even though I consider myself to be pretty meticulous about blogging, I'm going to be even more so because I want to put it in a book for our family history at the end of each year.


So TODAY:

- The kids and I went to the Cocoa Bean for cupcakes. If you haven't been in Rexburg - GO! Amazing cupcakes, totally addicting, and oh so cute! The kids were covered in chocolate!

-Walmart for new church shoes for Kate and Liz. They went to church in flip-flops yesterday cuz I wasn't ready for the snow!

- Spent the afternoon with my sister, Anna. Always a delight!

-Dinner, a frigid walk with the kids, bath, family night, and a little playtime!

-Blogging, clean the toilets, shower, and bed!


Kate said something so cute also. She just learned a primary song that has a line in it that says, "I love to see the temple. I'll go inside someday. To covenant with my Father.." WELL, her version states, "To cuddle with my Father". CUTE!!!! I love that visual and we ask her sing it for us all the time!


Days that include cupcakes and shopping for shoes borderline perfection.

No comments: