Friday, October 24, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

This week for family night we carved pumpkins. The kids weren't too keen on the idea of cleaning them out, so, as you can see, Paul is doing most the work. But they loved helping draw the faces! And they really loved when we turned out the lights to see the cute faces. Hopefully they last until Halloween! Also, am I the only one that thinks pumpkin prices were ridiculous this year? I guess for good memories nothing is too expensive. However, I think we might grow our own next year! It can't be that hard!



1 comment:

Darbi & Chris said...

Cute pumpkins. But I didn't come to your blog just to look at the pumpkins today. I wanted to stop in and let you know that I think you are such a great person. You are so so sweet to everyone. I feel your amazing spirit when I am around you and even more so when I hear you talking and offering your kindness to others. You are someone I enjoy being around. Hope your day is GRAND. Love ya.