Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hibernation Has Begun

I'll have to admit that I share a stunning similarity with a bear - when the snow comes out, I stay in. My winter hibernation is soon approaching because despite my greatest wishes against snow - it's here! I like snow for Thanksgiving and Christmas but that's about it. But I couldn't let our first snow go by without a post. The kids were pretty excited, besides that fact that we promised them a trip to the park today. Looks like our park days are over. Didn't summer just get here?! However, it does make me giddy for all the holiday festivities and yummy food! So pull out the mittens, coats, and hats! Welcome Winter! (P.S. I'd like to think of myself as the cute bear, but occasionally my family would probably tell you I'm the other one!)


1 comment:

katie said...

I woke up today and said goodbye to the summer too and said hello to our unwanted 6 month visiter--Winter. It was good to see you shopping... again. your blog is cute! take a look at mine at dkphillips@blogspot.com
hope to hear from you soon- Katie