Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day and Cross-Country Skiing

Well, for starters I've always said that Paul outdoes himself when it comes to holidays and for Valentine's Day he thought that it would be fun to go cross-country skiing. Neither one of us had ever been and now I think that I have a new favorite sport!!!! It was SO fun and I can't wait to go again. It was a great workout and being outside to enjoy all the amazing scenery was great. We went up to the mountains and I loved just being away from everything for the day. We went with some friends from work and they were so much fun. Below that I posted a pic of Carter that I just thought was funny. After that is a pic of my WHOLE family (minus the brother on a mission). I just recently ran into some old friends who asked to see pics of my whole family so here they are!
Paul and Sarah after a 5.5 mile loop around the lake!

Our group for skiing! So fun! We spent the whole day laughing!

Carter sporting his new hat. Is he happy, sad, or kinda mad?!



My whole family this last summer. My hair is lots longer now and my kids have grown quite a bit but you get the general idea!

3 comments:

5fords said...

I have always wanted to cross country ski, it looks like you guys had a good time. I love carter in his hat...Joel wears a hat alot, I should take a picture of him in it one of these days.

Kathryn Palmer said...

I saw that you have a blog too, so I had to take a peek. It was fun getting a little update on you and your family. Kate looks just like you and Carter is so smushy! What a cute bundle. We have a blog too, but I will have to send you an invitation.

Unknown said...

stinkin LOVE cross country skiing! i only went once this winter which bites, but i'm so glad you went! your family is so great, sarah! cute cute cute!