Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just Another Glorious Day

I never have anything very momentous to post but I just had some cute pics of the kids and thought I'd sahre. I also included pics of cugar cookies that they decorated. I LOVE sugar cookies and I LOVE Valentine's Day so it was the best of both worlds. My mom is great at doing fun activities with the kids and so she called and told me to bring them up to decorate and just have fun. I was nice to get out of the house on a cold day! Thanks mom!
Pre-Decorated (but still oh so good!)
Post - Decorated. My mom makes the best cookies!

My Dad came over and he and Carter are best buds. He was making Carter laugh (who has applesaace all over his face!).

I call Lizzie my "Purpleicious Princess" and she loves it! Here she is for some snowtime fun in her purple hat and jacket!

And Kate is our "Pinkalicious Princess" and she adores this hat. We don't know why cuz it's really pretty crazy! But she makes it look cute!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Sooo cute. I can't wait to have kids so I can decorate cookies with them. For now, I'll have to decorate cookies with my little kid of a husband :) So cute!

Papa Paradigm said...

How fun! The kids are looking as cute as ever. I thought maybe that was a sugar cookie on Carter's face :) Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks...fun fun!

Liz and Kevin said...

Carter is so adorable. Your kids are so stinking cute!

Platte and Heather said...

Your kids are all just too cute! And those pictures you took are amazing--I love the leaf. Maybe you can teach me some day--I stink at taking pictures. And I have a terrible camera. :)