Friday, January 16, 2009

Things That Changed Me in 2008

I thought before January was over I would reflect on the past year in light of the new one! When I think back over 2008, there were actually quote a few things that made it one of the most amazing years ever for me. Some of them are completely my own obsessions, some are life0-changing, some are historical, and some have altered my life forever. So here's looking at 2008 to welcome 2009!!!!


The most amazing part of this year was having Carter, my third child and first boy!

The Twilight Movie came out in November and I loved it! Totally obsessed! Released on DVD this year on March 21st. Mark your calendars!

I started and finished the Twilight series in June and July. I'll never be the same!

President Thomas S. Monson became out new prophet and filled his first assignment as he dedicated the Rexburg Temple. How amazing!

President Gordon B. Hinckley passed away. A beloved prophet who saw me though most of my teens and will always be the "prophet I remember".

Barak Obama was elected the first African-American president of the United States in history. I feel honored to witness history in the making.

The Rexburg Idaho Temple was completed and dedicated in February. We are so blessed!

I got totally caught up in American Idol and loved David Archuleta. Too bad he didn't win!
Those are just a few of the things that seemed to fill my life this past year. A few other things include my new love of "Greek" (a TV sitcom), Albertson's chocolate chip cookies, and my new love of photography. All in all this year has been unforgettable and I can't wait to make this year even better!

No comments: